Senior health centers in Gainesville, Florida
North Florida Regional Medical Center offers four convenient Senior Healthcare Centers in North Central Florida. Our centers provide primary care services to seniors our community.
We know seniors require specialized geriatric medical care. Our physicians offer the individualized care needed to improve quality of life for older adults.
For more information about our Senior Healthcare Centers, please visit our Senior Primary Care site.
Services offered at our Senior Healthcare Centers
Seniors who receive care at our centers have access to:
- Pharmacy services, including:
- Collaborative practice clinics for patients with osteoporosis and patients taking blood thinner medications
- Insurance assistance with medications
- Medication therapy management
- Case managers assisting with services, such as:
- Advance directives
- Alternate living arrangements
- Caregiver support
- Depression screening and support
- Home healthcare needs
- Hospice care
- Medical equipment
- Memory screening and support
- Palliative care