We see patients in our medical office on the campus of North Florida Regional Medical Center.
Our high volume, award-winning program includes the following:
- Aneurysm, arterio-venous vascular malformations
- Brain bleeds/hemorrhages
- Trigeminal and other cranial neuropathies
- Cyber Knife & LINAC stereotactic radiosurgery
- Transnasal pituitary tumor resections
- Schwannoma, meningioma and other benign tumors
- Malignant primary and metastatic brain tumors
- Spinal fusion hardware
- Disc replacement surgery
- Spine trauma reconstruction
- Adult spinal scoliotic deformity surgery
- Pain pumps
- Dorsal column spinal stimulators
- Decompression and reconstruction procedures
- Spinal tumors and cancer care
Procedures & Conditions
- Spinal decompressions
- Spinal fusions
- Peripheral nerve surgery, carpal tunnel and ulnar nerve surgery
- Vascular neuro-surgery
- Neuro-critical care procedures
Board-certified Neurosurgeons Eric Scott, MD, John Stevenson, MD, Steven Reid, MD, Steven Bailey, MD, Gregory Sherr, MD, and Sivasupiramaniam Sriharan play a critical role in The Neuroscience Center of North Florida Regional Healthcare. Spine Surgeons Michael MacMillan, MD and Troy Trimble, MD are also a part of the Neuroscience Center.
Dr. Gregory Sherr and Dr. Asif Khan, along with their team of support staff, are proud to offer a comprehensive range of services, including brain, spine, and cerebral vascular services; this includes tumor removal, spinal decompressive and reconstructive procedures, trauma-based injuries, neurosurgical critical care, and both minimally invasive and open aneurysm procedures.
For more information, call Neurosurgical Specialists of North Florida at (352) 331-3583.