Our new state-of-the-art emergency room offers a full range of capabilities - from pediatric to adult care, and provides the same level of excellent emergency care as North Florida Regional’s Main Campus Emergency Room.
We are committed to enriching our community through extraordinary healthcare for both adult and pediatric emergency patients, and significantly shorter wait times.
Starke ER is located with quick and convenient access off of Highway 301, near East Call Street and Colley Road in Downtown Starke. It offers comfortable waiting areas and excellent diagnostic and treatment equipment available 24/7.
What we offer
- Adult and Pediatric Emergency Medical Services
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Experienced and highly skilled staff
- Full service lab
- Stroke Treatment
- Pulmonary Embolism Treatment
- Diagnostic services to include:
- CT scan
- Digital Radiographic X-ray
- Ultrasound Services
- Incubator for child delivery