Are you ready to join our team? Search for a position that best fits your experience and apply today!
Registered Nurses at North Florida Regional Medical Center work in a positive, supportive and nurturing environment that is patient centered and guided by evidence based practice to provide the best possible outcomes for our patients.
For more information
Would you like to learn more about the different career paths available to Nurses at North Florida Regional Medical Center? Complete the form below and a Nurse Recruiter will contact you within 1-2 business day
Contact a Recruiter Today
The form was successfully sent.
There was an error with the form submission.
Competitive Salary and Outstanding Benefits Package
Providing outstanding patient care means investing in outstanding nurses. Contact us today to learn more!
We believe in empowering our nursing staff to participate in decisions that affect nursing practice and patient care. Allowing professional nurses to have ownership and input is critical in our continuous journey in the pursuit of excellence. Shared Governance improves accountability, professionalism and nurse satisfaction while enhancing the quality of care and patient outcomes.
- Unit Based Councils
- Professional Practice Council
- Professional Development
- Nursing Informatics Council
- Nurse Tech Professional Council
- Various Quality Committees
Onboarding for Success
- Individualized orientation plans are designed to meet your specific needs and smooth your transition to the North Florida Regional Medical Center Team.
- Hands on training.
- All new employees work one on one with a trained and certified preceptor
- Nurse Residency Program: Evidence based program designed specifically to ensure the success of our novice nurses as they transition from student nurse to Registered Nurse at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- StaRN: A unique combination of didactic, skills labs, hands on and 1:1 preceptorship to guide the transition to becoming a confident, independent and autonomous RN.
- One full year of monthly sessions to guide and support professional development.
- Formal mentor/mentee partnership program.
Clinical support staff collaborate with and work hand in hand with the nursing staff at North Florida Regional Medical Center. Our Team Based Care model provides the foundation for teamwork and communication; as well as the training and development of support staff to ensure we are partnering together to provide the absolute best patient care.
Continuous Professional Growth and Development
- Professional Advancement for Clinical Excellence (PACE) Program: North Florida Regional is committed to providing a practice setting for professional staff in which excellence and expertise are recognized and rewarded. The PACE Program is designed for outstanding professional nurses who provide exceptional care within the professional practice model
- Charge Nurse Development
- Preceptor Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Progressive Career Path Opportunities
- Continuous Educational Opportunities to keep your practice up to date
- Certifications: Unparalleled support for nurses in the pursuit of national certification in your specialty
Ready to join our team? Search for the position that best fits you and apply today!