Welcome to the new North Florida Regional Medical Center Freestanding Emergency Room.
Location: 12311 Newberry Rd, Newberry FL, 32669
Our new state-of-the-art emergency room offers a full range of capabilities - from pediatric to adult care, and provides the same level of excellent emergency care as North Florida Regional’s Main Campus Emergency Room.
We are committed to enriching our community through extraordinary healthcare for both adult and pediatric emergency patients, and significantly shorter wait times.
The Freestanding Emergency Room West End is located with quick and convenient access at the corner of W. Newberry Road and 122nd Street, often referred to as Parker Road. It offers comfortable waiting areas and the same excellent diagnostic and treatment equipment available at North Florida Regional Medical Center.
What We Offer
- Adult and Pediatric Emergency Medical Services
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Experienced and highly skilled ER Physicians and Staff
- Full service lab including blood products
- Strokes and Pulmonary Embolism treatments
- 64-slice low-dose Cat Scanner
- Digital Radiographic X-ray
- Ultrasound capabilities
- Bariatric stretchers
- Incubator for child delivery
- Trauma room
Our freestanding Emergency Room facility was designed with the convenience and accommodation of patients in mind, as well as the latest in medical technology to ensure comfort during a stressful Emergency situation.