Here at North Florida Regional Medical Center, we want your registration process to go as smoothly as possible. We have created a guide to help simplify the process.
You may be required to sign the following:
- Consent for treatment
- Authorization to bill insurance
If you are a Medicare recipient, you will be required to answer questions regarding:
- Medicare Secondary Questionnaire
Remember to bring with you at the time of registration the following items:
- All active insurance cards
- Picture ID
- Living Will, Advance Directives, Durable Power of Attorney or Critical Conditions (if you have them)
- Physician Order
- Payment for your co-pay or deductible
You can pre-register online using the link below or over the phone at 888-821-1632.
Outpatient Registration Information
Community Wide Scheduling
Where one call does it all.
We schedule the following departments:
- Cath Lab
- Non-Invasive Lab
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nuclear Medicine
- Respiratory Therapy
- EKG / Stress
- Sleep Studies
Our schedulers will need you to provide the following information:
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Ordering Physician
- Insurance Company
- Policy Number
- Pre-Certification Number (if applicable)
- Date Service Requested
- Home & Business Address
- After the case is scheduled, you will be requested to fax physician orders, diagnosis and insurance information to us. This will expedite patient registration process on the date of service.
- Other questions may be asked depending on what type of procedure you are scheduling.
- You will no longer have to call each department that is involved with the proposed procedure(s).
- Primary Care Physician or Family Physician
- Staffing--Our staff includes several schedulers and one supervisor. All members of the team will be able to handle your scheduling needs.
- Process--We worked closely with each department in programming the software. They have provided us with their capabilities, times and other pertinent appointment details. The system we are using will allow us to find the first available time your appointment can be scheduled, or if a time you request is available.
- Suggestions--You are our customer. If you see a way to improve anything or have a suggestion, please let us know. We will strive to do what we can to make your experience pleasant.
- About Us
- Accepted Insurance
- Classes & Events
- Find a Physician
- H2U - health to you
- Life Line Screenings
- Maps & Directions
- Medical Records
- Nominate A Northstar
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Our Services
- Patient Concerns
- Patient Information
- Pay Bill Online
- Pricing Information
- Preparing for Your Surgery
- Support Groups