Thank you for your interest in the Volunteer Program at North Florida Regional Medical Center. The application process is closed until April 1st. On April 1st, you will find all of the application documents on our website. To see if you are eligible, please read these instructions carefully.
- Commit to a regular schedule between Monday – Saturday. Volunteer Services is not able to change your schedule weekly if you have a fluctuating school and/or work schedule. You must be able to commit to the same day and the same time each week.
- Commit to at least 2 – 4 hours each week.
- Complete the onboarding process within 45 days of the date listed on the application.
- Understand that this is a volunteer program only. We do not offer shadowing or internships here.
- Complete 24 hours of service within 3 months.
- Agree to adhere to attendance requirements including understanding that if you miss more than 3 regularly scheduled shifts without notifying the Director of Volunteer Services, you will be terminated from the program and not eligible for reinstatement.
- Agree to notify Volunteer Services at the end of each semester what your status is.