Mission and Vision
We are committed to providing integrated healthcare services that meet or exceed the needs and expectations of those we serve.
Caring people. Outstanding service. Unmatched value.
North Florida Regional Medical Center values shape our organizational culture and guide our interactions with patients and their families, physicians, fellow employees, payers and the communities we serve.
NFRMC values are:
- To establish trust and open communication at every level of the organization and within the community
- To strive for the highest personal integrity and honesty
- To work cooperatively through teamwork
- To constantly improve quality of service and exceed customer needs and expectations
- To expect excellence
- To serve effectively, efficiently and consistently
- To exhibit respect, courtesy and compassion
- To take initiative
- To welcome change
- To be committed to personal development
- To demonstrate a sense of pride and ownership
- To maintain a safe environment